Services for adults
We provide a range of dental services for eligible adults.
Dental care is provided at our clinics or by a private dentist through one of our dental schemes.
Dental services may include:
- a check-up
- preventive treatment to keep teeth and gums healthy
- tooth removal
- simple fixed and removable dentures, crowns, and bridges (prosthodontics)
- root canal treatment.
Specialist services for adults
We provide some specialist services by referral at our Adelaide Dental Hospital (ADH).
You may be referred from one of our clinics to the Adelaide Dental Hospital (ADH), if you need specialist services.
Our staff will discuss wait times and costs with you.
Specialist services may include:
- tooth removal (extraction)
- surgical procedures of the mouth and jaws (oral and maxillofacial surgery)
- banding (orthodontics)
- implants (oral and maxillofacial surgery and fixed prosthodontics)
- root canal treatment (endodontics)
- diseases of the gums (periodontics)
- dentures (removable prosthodontics)
- crowns and bridges (fixed and removable prosthodontics)
- special needs dentistry for medically, physically and intellectually disabled patients.