Who can attend our dental clinics
All adults (18 years or older) who live in South Australia and hold a current Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card can attend one of our clinics.
- Adult dependants (under 19 years) of the cardholder whose names are listed on the card can access dental care.
- A person listed as a partner on a concession card is not eligible to access dental care unless they have their own concession card.
Please bring your concession card to all appointments.
Cards accepted at our clinics
We accept the following cards issued by a department of the Australian Government for adults:
- Health Care Card.
- Pensioner Concession Card.
Unfortunately, we do not accept the following cards for adults:
- Department of Veterans' Affairs - Gold Cards, White Cards and Orange Cards.
- Department of Veterans' Affairs - Commonwealth Seniors Health Card.
- Department of Human Services - Commonwealth Seniors Health Card.
If you are eligible to access dental care with us, waiting times apply.
For more information please contact your closest clinic.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander clients
SA Dental aims to improve the oral health of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people by increasing oral health knowledge in the community and by improving access to dental services through The Aboriginal Oral Health Program (AOHP).
Eligible adults can access free priority general and emergency dental services at our clinics.
When making a dental appointment, talk to our staff about any support that may be available for you and your family.