Clean your teeth twice a day
Clean your teeth with a soft toothbrush and fluoride toothpaste.
- Use a “dot” of fluoride toothpaste, the size of a pea, on the toothbrush.
- Brush in the morning and at night, just before bedtime.
- Brush your teeth for about 2 minutes.
- Brush in the morning, either before or after breakfast and at night, just before bedtime. The fluoride in the toothpaste will stay on your teeth during the night and help make your teeth strong.
- Don’t share your toothbrush with anyone else.
After brushing "spit, don’t rinse".